Php.ini file is the configuration file of PHP in which you can configure the settings for PHP. Either you can use the default setting or change the specific settings.
The web server is already configured with some standard and default settings for PHP. There is a no need to create an another php.ini file.
Create a php.ini File
This file already placed in tou cPanel home directory (/home/username/). For VPS Plesk users the file is already exist in the following directory:
Here are the some steps to create your own php.ini file in Cpanel:
- Login to cPanel.
- In the Files section, click on the File Manager
- Select Home Directory and click Go.
- Click the New Files button at the top of the page.
- In the field called New File Name, enter in and click Create New File.
- Click the file named ini.
- Select the Edit button at the top of the page and click the Edit button in the pop-up box.