Now in this article, I will tell you that how to move a WordPress Project from the current hosting to another hosting?
This is very easy in just simple steps to move your WordPress project from your localhost or online hosting to another online hosting.
if the current project is on the server e.g-> Big Rock Hosting plan then follow these.
- Take the all project Backup by using FTP client like FileZilla and others.
- Go to the PhpAdmin Area and export the SQL file of that WordPress.
- Now by using FTP username and password of your new hosting upload all the files to your new hosting.
- In control panel of your new hosting. There is a section “Create Database”. click on that.
- Create a database with any name and also create a username and password for this database.
- Now Go to the phpAdmin area and import the previously exported SQL file under the database which you have created recently.
Now Finally open the wp-config.php file from the newly uploaded files of your new hosting and edit these lines without remove single quotations.
/** The name of the database for WordPress */
define(‘DB_NAME’, ‘ENTER THE DATABASE NAME HERE’);
/** MySQL database username */
define(‘DB_USER’, ‘ENTER THE USERNAME HERE’);
/** MySQL database password */
define(‘DB_PASSWORD’, ‘ENTER THE PASSWORD HERE’);
and open the table wp_option of your database from the phpAdmin Area and change all those table data which contains the previous URL.
Now its done !!Enjoy……………………………………………………….